Terms & Conditions of the Green Tourism website
- The website is owned by Green Tourism and is maintained for your personal use and viewing.
- The access and use of the website featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your (The User’s) acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect from the date on which you first use this website. We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If a revision takes place, the revised terms and conditions will be displayed on these pages and the continued use of the website after such a revision has been made shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- The Green Tourism website and materials relating to Green Tourism information, products and services (or third party information, products and services), are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of Green Tourism’s website.
- Links to Other Websites
- As a convenience to you, Green Tourism makes every effort to ensure that the hypertext links from this website to other websites operated by other entities are relevant and provide useful information.
- If you access any of these linked websites, you will leave the Green Tourism website and you do so at your own risk: it is for you to take any necessary measures to guard against viruses and/or other destructive/corruptive bodies.
- We are not responsible for any of the contents of these linked websites or the reliability of any information provided within them and we accept no liability whatsoever (whether legal or otherwise) for any losses or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of any of these linked websites.
- The inclusion of hyperlinks to other websites should not be taken, in any way, to be an endorsement of any kind of these websites by Green Tourism.
- Virus Protection
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Website.
- © Copyright Green Business UK / SEA Ltd
- The materials, methods and procedures relating to the Green Tourism programme are the intellectual property of Green Business UK and SEA Ltd. All the material contained within this website, including without limitation any text, logo, icons, photographs and other artwork remains the intellectual property of the authors. None of the materials, methods and procedures are available to any third parties without the written approval of Green Business UK and SEA Ltd.
- Data Quality
Green Tourism is committed to providing a high standard of quality in the information it provides on this website and every effort has been made to ensure that this information is accurate and up to date. If you think that there are any inaccuracies or out of date information on this website please contact the Webmaster.
- Privacy & Cookies
Green Tourism’s policy on Cookies and Privacy and Cookies can be found here.
- Indemnity Clause
The user shall be liable for and will indemnify Green Tourism against all liability, loss, damages, costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by Green Tourism, whether direct or consequential arising out of the use by the user of the logo, except insofar as any such loss may arise from the negligence of Green Tourism.
- Reservation Of Rights
Green Tourism must reserve the right to terminate, revoke, modify or suspend its approval of logo usage and any rights arising out of or in connection with the approval, in whole or in part, without cause, at its sole discretion at any time.
Permission to use the logo will only be granted upon receipt of a proof of all printed material or a representation of any electronic display being forwarded to and approved by NES.
If the user withdraws or is withdrawn from the scheme, then they must immediately cease to use all printed material/stationery containing the Green Tourism logo and/or delete the logo from their electronic display.
- All formal complaints must be made in writing and will be acknowledged within 5 working days from the date of receipt.
- A full and complete response will be made no later than 21 days from the date of receipt.
- If this response is not satisfactory a written explanation must be received within 21 days.
- We aim to reach a satisfactory resolution within 3 months.
Revised and updated 27/03/2019